POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Indenting tip : Indenting tip Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Indenting tip
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 31 May 1999 19:52:07
Message: <37531297.0@news.povray.org>
Hey,

Did you know that you can highlight some text and indent it all by pressing
the TAB key? (that is, for the windows version at least) and do the reverse
by pressing shift at the same time!!!

I just found out, and I find it VERY useful!

What? You already knew? Why didn't anybody tell me! ;-)

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen

---
My POV-Ray 3D Gallery, the POV Desktop Theme,
and the with your help complete list of quotes
"you know you have been raytracing too long when..."
at http://welcome.to/rsj